How to Dance in Roblox?
Roblox is a very dynamic gaming platform and it provides a wide range of features to its users while playing games. The players can make their avatars do dance moves while playing games and this feature is liked by every user of Roblox. It makes the games more interesting and interactive and completely engages the users.
Making your avatar do some dance moves is very trending these days on gaming platforms and players find it very attractive as it adds a personal touch to the game.
So let’s know How to Dance in ROBLOX
Also Check: Roblox Terms and Slangs
Emote option to Dance in Roblox (How to Dance in Roblox)
- To make players dance in Roblox there is an option named emote. This option helps the players to express themselves in the game.
- Emote option allows the users to dance or perform other actions while they are playing a game. Roblox introduced the emotes feature in 2013 and since then it has been in demand a lot.
- It currently provides 7 emotes that are free for all in the world and 79 emotes that can be purchased by the players by paying a minimal fee through Robux.
- The dance emotes make the players dance by giving them instructions in the form of code but the character will move silently. These instructions have to be written by the player in Chatbox.
- Recently Roblox has launched the emote menu through which the players can make their avatars dance directly without typing the command.
- This has been very helpful for the players as it has allowed them to emote and communicate with other players in the game easily without typing the command.
Types of Dance moves in Roblox
There are three types of dance moves that players can do in Roblox while playing any game. These dance moves can be applied to two types of Avatars in Roblox that are R6 and R15.
- E dance – This makes the R6 character in the game do a random dance while it instructs the R15 character to do a rave type of dance.
- E dance 1 – This instructs player R6 to do a dance that resembles the Gangnam style of dancing but this command does not apply to the R15 avatar.
- E dance 2 – With this the R6 payer dance by moving side by side and waving his arms while the R15 player dances by twisting his arms and moving side by side, mostly resembling the R6 player.
- E dance 3 – With this type, the player R6 dances by jumping on the alternative legs and pointing his arms while the R15 player dances this type by swaying side by side and moving his arms.
Also Check: How to Cancel Roblox Premium?
Steps to enable the Dance feature in Roblox by typing the command
- To enable the dance feature while playing games in Roblox, the users first need to enable bubble chat function of their profile which is disabled by default.
- For doing so, open the official website of Roblox on your desktop or mobile phone and then sign in to your account.
- In the upper left corner of the home page, there is a gear option, so just open it.
- A drop-down menu will appear from where the users need to select or click on the settings menu and choose the privacy tab.
- There you will find different options, you just need to select the option “ who can chat with me” and then set it to everyone.
- This will enable the chat option for your Roblox account. You will be able to dance while playing only if this option is enabled.
- After enabling chat you just need to open the chat menu while playing and type the command for dance and press enter. You just need to put /e before the three types of dance options as named above to make your avatars dance.
- For example, for a random dance type /e dance in the chat menu and press enter key. It will instruct the player to dance. Similarly, you can type /e dance 1/2/3 for different dance moves.
- To make the characters dance in Roblox while playing games, an advanced or easy option is there which requires very little time. This is the Emote menu present on the page while playing games.
- To do so, open the emote while in-game and click on the silhouette of the white avatar of Roblox on the top of the menu.
- After that, select the type of dance move you want your avatar to perform. This will directly send the command to the avatar to dance and you do not need to type the command in the chat menu.
- But it should be kept in mind that the avatar will dance in both cases only when it is not doing the action in the game otherwise a message will pop out on the screen about whatever your avatar will be doing.
Keep following Techzpod