How to Cancel Roblox Premium: Roblox is a gaming platform that allows users to create different types of games using simple tools and allows publishing those games for public access, developed by Roblox Corporation. It has two versions, one is the free version that is available to all the users, and another is the Roblox Premium Membership that allows users to access advanced game-building features.
After taking the subscription for the premium version of Roblox, the user may need to Cancel Roblox Premium at any point in time due to any reason like he may not be satisfied with the features offered in the premium version or he may not find it cost-effective.
Also, if a person having a premium membership account die, then the family members need to cancel the premium to avoid extra charges in the future. Although the company does not provide the option of permanently deleting your Roblox account, you can surely change or cancel your premium subscription membership.
How to Cancel Roblox Premium from Reviewing?
There are several ways or options which a user or his relative can use to cancel the premium of Roblox based on the device and operating system they have been using.
How to Cancel Roblox Premium using the web browser on PC
- This is a very simple option for canceling the premium membership of your Roblox account and is most suitable for users that utilize personal computers and laptops to operate Roblox.
- The user just needs to open any web browser like Google Chrome, opera mini, Firefox, etc, and then login into their Roblox Account using the respective username and password.
- After that, go to the Setting menu and open the Billing Option.
- Select the Cancel Renewal option present there and Agree to the further terms of canceling Roblox Premium Membership.
- After agreeing to all the prompts, the cancelation will be completed. This option applies to all PC users whether Mac or Windows.
How to cancel Roblox Premium on phone?
To cancel Roblox Premium for a user that operates on a mobile phone, the following steps can be followed.
- Firstly, the user needs to install the Robox App from the respective play store whether Google Play Store or Apple store, depending on the type of phone if they have uninstalled it earlier.
- Since this application is download using an app store on mobile phones, so the premium membership can be canceled only using the app on mobile phones.
- The next step is to login into the Roblox app using your login ID and password credentials.
- After that go to your profile and select the Settings option.
- There you will find an option named “Manage My Subscription” or my subscription based on the different types of mobile phones.
- Select the respective option and click on Cancel My Subscription.
- After that, you need to follow certain prompts and make a choice for the cancellation of premium membership.
- After accepting all the prompts, the premium membership of your Roblox account will be canceled.
Also Check: How to Enable Shift Lock in ROBLOX?
How to cancel Roblox Premium by Using customer service
In case a user forgets the login credentials like the user id or password, then, in that case, he or she would not be able to login into the Roblox account so that they can use either of the above two mentioned options. In such a situation, the user can cancel the premium membership by following these steps:
- The toll-free customer service number is given on the official website of Roblox, user needs to call on that number to get assistance in canceling the premium membership of your account.
- The customer service executive will ask you about the account details that you remember like the email ID or the mobile number etc you used to signup into the Roblox account.
- After providing the details, the executive will match these details and will make sure that this account belongs to you.
- After verification, the customer care executive will guide you to further proceed by either canceling your premium membership or recovering the login credentials so that you can cancel the premium membership by yourself.
- This option is generally more time-consuming than the other two options mentioned above as the verification process takes time. So, this option is advisable only when the user forgets the login credentials.
Also Check: How to Wear Two Hairs at Once on Roblox?
How to Cancel Premium membership if a Person Dies
If a person dies, it becomes difficult to get details about any of the account details like email address, phone number, payment methods used by that person, etc, and it is important to cancel the premium membership of the Roblox account as the charges will continue to be debited from the user’s account. So, in that case, there is a way through which the Roblox premium can be canceled.
- Try to find out the login credentials of the deceased person by searching for it on the phone or PC used by him or her.
- Visit the login page of Roblox so that if the deceased person has saved the credentials you may get the information, or even the user id could be recovered as it is automatically saved in the browser.
- After that, submit a request to the customer service center of Roblox, about the cancellation of premium membership of the deceased person’s account and specify your relationship with that person as well in the request.
- The request can be made through phone call or email, whatever suits you the most.
- Wait for the response from the service team and act accordingly.
- Once asked provide whatever details you could fetch about the deceased person’s Roblox account, so that they can assist you in canceling the membership.
- You may also need to submit the death certificate of the deceased person to verify that he is dead, as the company is very diligent about their customers.
- After all the verification and confirmation, the company will proceed to cancel the premium membership subscription and you will be informed about it either through mail, message, or a phone call.
Some other ways to cancel the premium membership
There are some other miscellaneous methods or tricks a user can go to for canceling the premium membership of the Roblox account:
- Stop using the account for a long time to cancel the premium membership. If a user will not use the Roblox account for a long duration, the company will automatically cancel the premium membership.
- Also, you can go to the upgrade option in the settings menu for canceling the premium membership. This can be done by visiting the upgrade page popping up on the application or website. Go to that page by clicking the hyperlink and then select the cancer button there.
- But you should be very careful while using this option as if you will select upgrade instead of cancel option, it will work oppositely, and your premium membership will be further extended instead of being canceled.
Thus, using these options users can easily Cancel Roblox Premium or Cancel Recurring Membership on Roblox Easily.
Also Check: How to Download Roblox on PS5?