You’re just a few steps away from downloading VidMate for Android.
|APP NAME||VIDMATE APK|
|APK Size||14 MB|
|Android Version Requires||4.0.3 and up|
|Updated||One day ago|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
|Main Features||Download YouTube Video|
How to install it?
VidMate is not available on the Google Play Store due to Google’s policies on video downloader apps.
However, you can still install VidMate on your Android device by following these steps:
- Go to the VidMate website (https://techzpod.com or https://vidmateapp.ltd) on your Android device.
- Click on the “Download” button above to download the APK file.
- After the download is complete, go to your device’s settings and then to “Security“.
- Under “Security”, enable the “Unknown sources” option.
- Navigate to the folder where the VidMate APK file was downloaded and tap on it to begin the installation process.
- Follow the prompts to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you can open VidMate and start using it to download videos from various websites.
Disclaimer: VidMate app must to be used for personal purpose only in accordance to the governing law of your country. We hold no responsibilities/liability on usage of the application. We do not host any file(s) on our server.